- Broken Basmati Rice is perfect for curries or as an accompaniment to any meat, vegetable or fish dish
- It's aged to intensify the flavour and taste
- It's naturally packed with vitamins and minerals
- It comes from original basmati, but the grains are smaller or broken grains with a delicate aroma and delicious taste
- Perfect for all rice dishes
- An excellent source of carbohydrates, it will keep you full, give you bundles of energy
A Review Of Basmati Rice Sale
This page serves as a summary for information purposes only, and is designed to enhance your shopping experience on the website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should be aware that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Niyis Limited is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. If the description of the product on this page contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Niyis Limited has no control over and cannot be hold responsible for the contents of that website. You should also note that the picture images show only serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Niyis Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.